What does a Roses mean in your dream?
If you will base it on mythology and culture, roses present a lot of meanings. Since roses hold many meanings, the meaning of this beautiful flower in your dream will depend mainly on your personal feelings toward the roses in your dream. Also, this will dictate what they may mean in your waking life.
Did you experience roses with sadness or yearning? This may imply a loss you suffer in your life. Normally, this is not something that comes along your way. Instead, it is something that you have previously experienced. If you are given fragrant roses or see them with happiness or love, the inclination is typically a positive one. Nevertheless, it may also mean that you feel happy or loved in your current physical life.
A rose provides the most powerful scent. Often, because of the fragrance of the flower, they can also bring many memories from your past that are expressed in your dreams. When you experience dreams of roses, you should not put too much stock in them. That’s because sometimes, they are merely dreams and the other details of your dream are what will speak the true meaning. The rose or roses in your dream should be thought of as a complement to a more comprehensive dream meaning.
In this dream you may have:
- Grown or watered roses
- Drank tea with a rose inside
- Smelled roses
- Given or received a rose
- Seen pretty roses
- Found a dried rose
- Dead roses
Positive changes are afoot if:
- You connect a red rose with love, desire, or passion.
- Someone you love, dear to your, or interested in gave you a red rose
- There are yellow roses growing in the wild
- You receive roses as a gift (any color other than white)
Detailed dream meaning
Dreams are always personal and subjective. Nevertheless, there are specific things in your dream that will be subjective to further meanings than others. According to Carl Jung, the rose always symbolizes the entirety, the higher spiritual world order. So when you dream of a rose this often symbolizes love in some way or the other. Still, it can symbolize fertility, admiration, and fidelity as well.
Another detail that holds a special meaning in your dream about a rose is its color. Usually, red roses are for romance and love. Meanwhile, yellow roses can signify friendship or a non-romantic love that’s long-lasting. White roses, on the other hand, imply both death and peace.
Moreover, the flower rose is a manifestation of your personal mind reflecting on things that have occurred. It may also be a symbol of your personal feelings. So make sure to trust and go with what your instinct says about the rose in your dream to determine what its possible is meaning. The rose is from age a symbol of love, passion, appreciation, respect, and admiration, in particular, the red rose.
In terms of spiritual level, this lovely flower stands in the dream for perfection and desire, life and death, as well as time and eternity. Additionally, it embodies the center of life.
Other common interpretations of roses are
- Finding love, which could mean that a new relationship is starting to blossom.
- Seeing a red rose in a dream may be a sign that you are acknowledging love in your life.
- Red roses may imply that you are happy in your current relationship.
- Being given a red rose (see also Red Dream Meaning) is an implication that someone new is coming into your waking life. It may also imply that you are going to reach an exciting new and promising level in your love life.
- If you see a dying red rose in your dream of a rose, it may symbolize the end of love or a relationship in your current life is about to end.
- Friendship or a deep and meaningful love that is non-romantic.
- Yearning to be close to someone. You want to open up to someone.
- You are finding new friends and your socialization is increasing and very promising.
- To see a yellow rose in a dream that is wilting is a sign that you need to invest more time in your friendships.
- Wilting or dead white roses in your dream may symbolize a health issue. It may even mean death as well.
- If the white roses in your dream about roses vibrant, it’s an indication that your health may be declining.
- Seeing white roses over a casket symbolizes the death or end of an era in your life. It may also imply that things are changing and progressing in a new direction in your waking life.
Feelings that you may have encountered during a dream of roses